Campus Connect has spent close to a decade connecting University partners to the right audience. Our operational expertise and market intelligence has helped universities connect with the right target audience and grow their direct enrolment numbers in South Asia. Our local presence has supported Universities from the United States, Canada, Spain, Switzerland and The UAE to establish a brand-connect and provide visibility amongst highschool counselors and students.
With India’s National Education Policy 2020, opening doors to international universities – the opportunity to recruit, partner and educate the world’s youngest democracy is only going to grow multi-fold – we’re talking 580 Million people in the age bracket of 5-24. The rapidly growing number of international schools in India in the past decade should stand as testament for the need for global academic opportunities and a unique Market specific strategy.
If India is a strong focus region for your University, connect with our team to understand the opportunity to appoint a Regional Advisor through Campus Connect. Our RAC (Regional Advising Centre) is equipped with the infrastructure, network and access to significantly support and add-on to your South Asia efforts.
- HeadQuartered in Mumbai – We have two strategically located offices
- Quick Turn Around on Student Leads and Applications
- Access to 150+ High Schools in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Nepal
- In-Person Event Participation
- Work on Application Yield
- Support for Undergraduate and Graduate Applicants
- Build and Support your Counsellor Network
- Identify and Train your Agencies
- Payroll Management
- Work closely with international Government Offices (EdUSA etc).
Express Your interest for Regional Advising Centre – Drop an email
Campus Connect visiting Indian Schools with International Universities